Knife Sharpening Whetstone 400/1200 Combination Super Stone
Out of Stock
400/1200 COMBINATION SUPER STONE
This stone has nodules specially designed to cut very hard alloys like VG10, Aogami, High Speed & Powder Steel that are set in Ceramic for longevity. The super sharp shard nodules will cut hard steel with consummate ease whilst leaving a smooth finish that requires little polishing for most applications. The wide size makes it easier to sharpen long blades without splitting the work into too many sections.
The 400grit side is for creating new edges or re-establishing worn and tired edges, whilst the 1200 side is ideal for regular sharpening of any hard steel with a HRC of 60+.
In our opinion the most efficient combination stone for fine knives available.
Please note that combination stones can separate if left in water for extended times and can simply be rejoined with a few spots of superglue.
- Stone construction – 400 grains per sq. cm. / 1200 grains per sq. cm.
- Cleaning – NOT RECOMMENDED for Dishwasher. Hand wash with toothbrush – mild detergent.
- Maintenance – Occasional light sanding with fine sandpaper to achieve a flat surface.
- Recommended for – Any metal blade
- Storage & use – Dry and store in a waterproof box. Use near the sink with a good water supply.
- Unit size – L 205mm X W 73mm X H 33mm
- Country of Origin – Japan
SPECIAL NOTES: This stone CANNOT be used on ANY Ceramic knives.